Cloud Computing: Highlights
Software as a Service, or SaaS, is a business model we've embraced from the start.
Cloud computing is pretty much an extension of the SaaS offering with emphasis on instant or near instant increased capacity availability. This way the client can depend on availability, even under heavy load, during increased demand. All this without additional planning, personnel, or hardware.
- More info about Cloud Computing : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing
Our servers reside in a SAS (Statement on Auditing Standards) 70 Type I audited facility located in a geologically stable area (Scottsdale, Arizona) to ensure the most reliable operation and maximum up time for our clients.
- More info about SAS (Statement on Auditing Standards) 70 : http://sas70.com/sas70_overview.html
Six Cloud Computing Benefits :
- Lower Costs
- Capital Expense Free Computing
- Deploy Projects Faster
- Scale as Needed
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Resiliency and Redundancy
- More info about Six Cloud Computing Benefits : http://resource.onlinetech.com/the-six-benefits-of-cloud-computing