Feedback Management: Tools
Below is a description of the full suite of Feedback Management Tools available from LogicDepot. Can your current feedback solution do this?
- Randomize groups of pages of randomized questions on each page while randomizing the options? Or does it just randomize questions on a page? Survey Monkey does not, Neither does survs.com.
- Manage quotas? And allow the combination of questions and conditions? Or do they just have a simple, one question quota control?
- Support 6 languages? Like English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese. And we can easily add additional as your needs globalize.
- Have a built in module for coding narrative or essay response questions? Save time and errors by performing this function within the main database. Web-based means you can have in-house or outsourced resources perform this time consuming step.
- Chat feature built in and controlled by normal branching logic? Have the survey select respondents immediately for an online discussion to probe subjects deeper?
- Web services available for integration with other systems like reporting or CRM functions?
- Robust validations on each question type to yield better data up front?
If not, you could be missing some important features to ensure your feedback is as unbiased as possible, control your sample management, or effectively reach your audience!